Monday, September 8, 2008

One Mobile = cute!! 2 or more mobiles = creepy.


Okay.. So I LOVE MOBILES!!!

And I was visiting one of my favorite sites, Threadbangers.com and somehow found a link which lead to another link, which led to a blog, which lead to a flickr account, yadda yadda ... and I find this picture!! And I'm pretty sure that along the way I was congratulated for winning a new ipod, 3 times!.... stupid advertisements.
Anyway!! I just fell in love with it and immediately started to think about how I was going to make it and then I saw that there was a pattern for the birds and then I wondered how many I could make, and maybe I could do a ton of different birds, then I thought, SHOOT, I could make a ton of different animals ... maybe snakes... my mind was out of control. Then I began to think about what the whole room would look like with these cute little mobiles! AND! that's where I came up with the formula: One Mobile = cute. 2 Or more mobiles = creepy. Isn't it so true!! I'm a great mathematician. :)

Check back soon for pictures of my new bag project!! Oh the name of the site I found this on was The Long Thread.

No comments: