Friday, August 29, 2008

Tear it up, rip it out, make a mess!!





So in search of the most perfect gift for my best friend, Niki, I found this fantastic book called "WRECK THIS JOURNAL". Shown above. As I flipped through the book I found myself wanting to destroy pages and glue them back together or (my personal fave) drawing with a lock of hair. Gross, i know... but don't lie.... your curious and you want to try it too!
But it is a journal/sketchbook , so there are pages where you are forced to write about aspects of your life or drawing something ugly. So I ended up buying one for her and for myself! And I love it!!! So expect a random journal page one of these weeks.

And we decided that we would work on our journals in secret from each other, then when we were about half way finished we would send it to each other ( she lives in Florida) to look through and explain our pages over the phone.

I definitely recommend this book as a gift for your creative, sassy, emotional friend.

No comments: