Friday, August 15, 2008





So I was shopping at Wholly Craft the other day and I saw a postcard/business card with this sweet little owl on it. I picked it up and realized it was a promo card for a new fabric shop in Columbus! Only 6 months old, this shop this shops seems to be doing really well!! When I visited for a looksy, I was greeted by Anita (the store owner) and her granddaughter. So cute, by the way. The bright, but classy decor of her store really compliments the gorgeous fabrics she has available.

I seriously could have bought everything in the store!

Designers such as Amy Butler, Anna Marie Horner, Alexander Henry etc. can be found here! As well as designer patterns and books from basic sewing to accessories

As if the overall appearance wasn't enough, Sew to Speak also offers classes! So check out their blog: sewtospeak.blogspot.com

No comments: