Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CTA Craftstravaganza!! Yay!

So this past Sunday was the Columbus Torah Academy Craftstravaganza! So fun! For most of us this event started the 2009 season, so it was a nice way for us fellow artists to hang out, check out this years new creations, and transition back into selling mode! Here are some pics of some goodies I got for myself and for Elliot!!

Here are some fantastic goodies I picked up Sunday!

This is poster is made by Clinton Reno for the 2009 North Market Holiday show!
How cool is he to include an image of one of my owls!! Please check his site, he is a talented illustrator with a sweet style!


This Knucklebitter is made by Abbydid! She and I traded for one of my hair clippies! She is based in Cincinnati, so I was lucky to meet her for the first time and experience her functional and fun plushies!!



Spacedog studios is responsible for this recycled number! Filled with fun papers and great colors, Sarah can really put together a OOAK high-quality product that felt like it was made just for me! I love it!



No comments: