Friday, March 27, 2009

Supersize Please!







So in my attempt to fill some consignment orders and create some new designs, I came across a drawing I made a month ago. I decided to make it into a hair clip and just fell in love! So now i'm making a ton of them. And the great thing is that I can make them into hair clippies or take the clip out and make it into an iron on patch! So here are some pics!! Oh and if you are interested they will be in my other etsy shop minigiggles.etsy.com where you can find baby blankets, bibs, wash and burp cloths as well as baby accessories (clippies and bottle straps) and things to make life little easier for mom ( breastfeeding bracelets and Key fobs) Make sure you check it out!!

Oh and If you are in the Columbus area I will be at the CTA Craftstravaganza! Sunday April 26 (2:30 -8:00) I will have some new monsters and clippies as well as the usual owls and fattyfists!! I hope to see you there!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lenno! So cute! Can you make some for big girls like me?

xoxo - Miss you - Niki