Thursday, March 5, 2009

New online shop to open next month









I know, I know... I keep putting it off and now I changed the whole concept of what I wanted! I was originally going to open a recycled goods shop, complete with notebooks and tote bags all made of recycled materials. So as I was researching and making models for this shop, it dawned on me that I missed my sewing machine. Then my husband's cousin had another baby and I just can't resist making things for teeny tinies, esp. now that I have another one on the way! So I went shopping for fabric and played with some ideas in my head and I made a simple baby blanket, bib, and rattle set. I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the final product!! So! I opened a new shop called Mini Giggles on Etsy! It will officially open next month!

And if you are a fan of my signature monsters, do not worry. That shop will always be taken care of and will always be updated! It is, after all, my first shop! A lot of love and hardwork went into selling my original line of creatures!

No comments: