Friday, January 23, 2009

Random thought of the month


Okay so every once and a while I just have to comment on the ridiculousness that I observe everyday. Sometimes I play the lead role in this "ridiculousness" and sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can catch it from a distance.

Sunday I was at the mall with my mini me, and we were having our usual Sbarro's pizza. My husband was in line for food so it was just me and the bean at the table. I notice a very cold and sophisticated couple walking toward us. I was focused on the woman because she was wearing this stunning white peacoat . So without a thought I turned to
my daughter who demanded more pizza crust ...yadda,blah, blah. When I looked up, the woman I had noticed moments earlier was standing in front of the Chik-fil-a (which was closed - bcs it was sun.) looking as emotionless and harsh as ever and I realized the reason she was standing there was because her husband was taking a photograph of her in front of the closed restaurant. I mean, really taking a photo! He was standing there so long you would have thought he switched to his manual settings on his camera and was adjusting the shutter speed.
Once he took the picture he put the camera in his pocket and met the white peacoat and continued walking through the food court. No other pictures were taken.

This situation has consumed my mind!!! What were they doing!!??? That is so weird!! And everytime I think I am over thinking about it... I'll see a damn chick-fil -a and start thinking of stories about this couple.

Today they are hoity-toity robots from the future on a birthday party scavenger hunt.




I'll post more art stuff tommorrow!

No comments: