Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a .... blob -like baby thing!



Hello Hello Everyone! So here is the first picture of our new baby! I think he/she looks like my husband! And not to play favorites, here is my current baby mini-me at a science workshop! Who has science workshops for one and a half year olds? COSI!

So my shop is currently on vacation mode, but I am far from taking a vacation. I am currently getting ready for the following shows , so if your in the neighborhood come see me!!!

Tiny Canary
- Junctionview Studios - Grandview ( Novmber 15-16)

Bizarre Bazzaar - 78th Street Studios: Cleveland (December 13-14)


North Market - 59 Spruce St. Columbus Ohio

And as a reminder I do have work at

Wholly Craft -3171 High St.
and
Open Door Art Studio - 1365 Grandview Ave.

so visit those places too because they have a really great selection of work!!



I am in the middle of designing and creating Christmas tree fatty fists and Holiday Lazy Lids! Visit Often!

No comments: