Monday, July 7, 2008

Some friendly advice


Hello All!!

As you know the North market was this past Sunday. It was good, the money was decent and weather was warm but good too! Amy of Sweet Stella Designs has the space next to mine at the Market and we were brainstorming ideas for up-coming shows. That is always fun.

So as I driving the Castle to teach today I realized that I was feeling a little under the weather. Really scratchy throat mostly. And I came to the conclusion that there are certain songs that should never be sung when your throat hurts. SO!

Top 5 songs that should never be sung when your throat hurts...

5. Rob Zombie - Dragula

4. 4 Non Blondes - What's up

3. the high part of More Than Words by Extreme ( which in my opinion may tear up your esophagus but I guarantee is more painful for the people around you.)

2. Pretty much any Metallica song but Enter Sandman in particular.

And the number one song you should never sing when your throat hurts....

1. Kiss - by Prince -- It's like crack! You know it's going to be terrible for your body but you can't stop yourself!!



Anyway! Back to making monsters and scary dollies!!

No comments: